Beneunder's fleece base layer utilizes fluffy fibers and dual-sided weaving for a fine yet dense texture. This balances warmth and lightweight design, ideal for convenient packing during outdoor adventures in autumn and winter. Added high-stretch fibers and tight weaving amplify the material's four-way elasticity, ensuring comfort, movement, and easy layering.
- Resists pilling even after machine washing
- Retains heat and warmth, even in cold and windy conditions
- Four-way flexibility and elasticity provide a snug fit
Fabric: 36% Viscose, 28% Acrylic, 28% Cotton, 8% Spandex.
Suitable for wearing at temperatures ranging from 10℃ to 20℃ Celsius.
*The recommended temperature ranges for different warmth levels are based on environmental simulation experiments and may vary from person to person. They are provided for reference purposes only.
3D Heat Storage Technology
- Denser surface fleece
- Infra Heat Far Infrared Heating Technology absorbs ambient heat, generating surface warmth
- Heat Boost hollow heat storage structure locks in warmth, providing sustained comfort throughout the day
Flex Free 4-Way High-Stretch Technology
- Elasticity wraps around for a slimming effect, ensuring unrestricted wear and removal.
- Enhanced four-way stretch provides comfort during vigorous movements without feeling tight, and prevents deformation during stretching.
Jech Pom Lightweight Brushed Fleece
- Warm layering without bulkiness
- Soft against the skin, lightweight when worn