Beneunder's new "MoveFit + dynamic adaptation" collection of items strikes a mix between design, material, and technology to improve children's safety during summertime travel and outdoor play. The arms aren't strangulated, the sun protection isn't compromised by stretching, even with huge movements, and the stitching line procedure results in zero friction. With its ergonomic design and zero-bone-position construction, the infant wearing it will not experience any discomfort from suffocation. For maximum defence against the sun, comfort when wearing, and freedom of movement while travel.
- When stretched to 130%, the efficacy of the sunblock is not compromised
- The back of your hand is shielded from the sun with this one-piece design
- Seams are finished smoothly, protecting ski
- Ultra-thin, hazy, breathable, and rash-free
- You may run and jump around freely because the sleeves are secured with Velcro