1. All queries relating to membership and the administration of Beneunder Club Rewards (including in respect of cancellation of membership and/or complaints) can be directed to Beneunder's Customer Service team via email: email@example.com
2. These Member Terms and Conditions outline the operation of Beneunder Club Rewards operated by Beneunder and any promotional activity and membership transactions that arise as a consequence of Beneunder Club Rewards.
3. Individuals who join Silk Club Rewards agree to be bound by these Member Terms and Conditions.
4. These Member Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by Beneunder at its absolute discretion. Beneunder will notify Members in writing of any such modifications no later than 14 days prior to the date that such modifications are to take effect.
5. Beneunder will not accept any liability for non-receipt of a Member's email due to such email being misdirected, lost, or not received for any other reason.
6. Beneunder accepts no liability for any Technical issues that may cause damage any
computer related to or used in connection with Beneunder Club Rewards.
7. Beneunder may collect personal information from Members to facilitate Beneunder Club Rewards. Any personal information collected will be handled in accordance with Beneunder's respective Privacy Policies which contains information about how Members may seek access or correct their personal information held by Beneunder or complain about a breach of their privacy, and how Beneunder will deal with that complaint. By joining Beneunder Club Rewards, an individual consents to Beneunder contacting them to provide them with consumer or marketing information or notify them of Rewards or other products and special offers, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised by the Member (or former Member, as the case may be). Unless otherwise indicated by Beneunder, Beneunder may disclose personal information overseas, as you consent for this to occur, and agree not to hold Beneunder liable in this regard.
8. Beneunder reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Beneunder Club Rewards or any part of it or at its election, to payout any Rewards or reset 12 Month Spend Balances. Beneunder will notify Members of any such cancellation, modification, or suspension no later than 14 days prior to any such action being taken by giving written notice (including by email) to Members.
9. Beneunder may, at any time and in its absolute discretion, require a Member to provide proof of identification (in a form reasonably requested by Beneunder) for Beneunder to verify the authenticity of a Member's membership and compliance with the Member Terms and Conditions. Failure to provide proof of identification may result in immediate termination of a Member's membership in Beneunder Club Rewards and all Rewards linked to such membership will be immediately forfeited.
10. Beneunder is not liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with its involvement in, or use of, Silk Club Rewards, including in connection with the provision and/or utilization of these Member Terms and Conditions.
12. Beneunder's decision on all matters arising concerning membership of, use of the rights that are subject to, and exit from, Beneunder Club Rewards is final.
13. Any failure or delay by Beneunder to exercise its rights under these Member Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Any waiver by Beneunder must be in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of Beneunder.
14. Nothing in these Member Terms and Conditions is intended to contravene any applicable law. To the extent that any provisions in these Member Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, it must be read down to be valid and enforceable. Otherwise, it must be severed to the extent of any invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting these Member Terms and Conditions' remaining provisions.
15. Membership of Beneunder Club Rewards is open to individuals who are 18 years or older with a unique email address.
16. Members of Beneunder Club Rewards may record their spend and utilize benefits of Beneunder Club Rewards by: providing a valid email address and a form of identification displaying the member's name and address for making purchases at Beneunder Online using an active Member Account maintained for such Member by Beneunder.
17. On and from the Effective Date, an individual for whom Beneunder collects (or already holds) Member Details will, at Beneunder's Discretion, be signed-up for membership to Beneunder Club Rewards as constituted by these Member Terms and Conditions. If such individual does not agree to these Member Terms and Conditions, they may cancel their membership at any time, by contacting Beneunder's Customer Service Team (at the details provided in clause 1 above)
18. An individual can sign up online for membership of Beneunder Club Rewards by visiting Beneunder Online, creating a Member Account and agreeing to the Member Terms and Conditions.
19. It is the member's responsibility to ensure their Member Account is up-to-date with correct Member Details. If a Member has not provided or updated Beneunder with correct details, Beneunder may not be able to contact the member about their membership, Rewards, special offers or entry to competitions. A Member can update their details in-store or by contacting Beneunder 's Customer Service Team (at the details provided in clause 1above).
20. At the Effective Date or Join date (as the case may be), a Member will be allocated to a Tier based on their 12 Month Spend Balance as at that date. Details of the Tiers are outlined in clauses 35, 36 and 37 below.
21. At any time, Members may only have one membership account to Beneunder Club Rewards. Members may not transfer their membership or Rewards to another.
22. Beneunder reserves the absolute right to modify, refuse or cancel a Member's membership to Beneunder Club Rewards at its absolute discretion by giving written notice (including by email) to the member no later than 14 days prior to the date on which such modification, refusal or cancellation is to take.
23. A Member may cancel their membership at any time by contacting Beneunder's Customer Service Team (at the details provided in clause 1above).
24. Upon cancellation of an individual's membership in accordance with clauses 17, 22 or 23 (for any reason):
24.1 all Membership Points and Rewards linked to that individual's Member Account will be forfeited immediately;
24.2 that individual's Member Account will be anonymous and Beneunder will retain all purchasing history.
25. Beneunder Club Rewards operates by attributing different Rewards (as nominated by Beneunder from time to time) to the various Tiers of Beneunder Club Rewards.
26. Rewards will be issued electronically and linked to an individual's Member Account.
27. Members are allocated to Tiers on the basis of their 12 Month Spend Balance.
28. Where a Valid Purchase is made online, Rewards will be issued based on the date the order is confirmed and will be loaded onto the member's account 7 days after the order is placed. During this period, the member will see the reward points in Pending Status in the member's activities history.
29. Beneunder will endeavor to notify the member via email when the member is entitled to a Rewards. Members also can view their Rewards balance by signing in to their online account at Beneunder.com, by contacting Beneunder's Customer Service Team or any other method Beneunder directs from time to time.
30. At its sole discretion, Beneunder may update a Member Account by adding any bonus
Reward as a consequence of a Member's purchasing behavior, incentive and/or other promotional activities (in addition to any Rewards the Member is entitled as a result of their Tier Status)
31. Beneunder reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary Rewards without notice and at any time for any reason whatsoever in its absolute discretion including without limitation Rewards awarded in error or Rewards earned fraudulently.
32. Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash for any other like instruments, including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, check and credit notes. Rewards are not legal tender in any country.
33. Rewards cannot be earned using other Rewards as part of the transaction and any purchase completed using a Reward does not contribute towards a Member's 12 Month Spend Balance to the extent of the monetary value of the relevant Reward.
34. If an online order is canceled for any reason, Beneunder may adjust or reverse Rewards that were previously awarded to a Member in that transaction.
· 500 points Sign up Bonus
· Earn 5 reward point for every $1 spent
· Points redemption, 100 points = $1
· Access to Members Day on the 1st & 2nd / 15th & 16th of each month
· 30 days easy return & exchange
Redemption Of Rewards
39. To redeem a Rewards online at Beneunder.com, a Member must ensure they are logged into their Member Account when transacting.
40. Rewards can only be redeemed in the currency of the United State Dollar at 100:1
41. When redeeming any applicable Reward, the Reward will be applied proportionally across each item purchased, based on the percentage of each item's represents of your total purchase. This means that a redeemed Reward will not be split equally across all items purchased.
42. Rewards cannot be redeemed as payment for any part of a lay-by purchase.
43. Only Rewards earned from one membership can be redeemed per transaction.
44. Beneunder reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using Rewards.
45. Returns: If a Member returns a purchase for reasons other than that the goods are faulty or incorrectly described (in which case the provisions of (a) to (d) below do not apply) and otherwise in accordance with any policies concerning deliveries and returns for Beneunder:
45.1 any Reward redeemed or utilized during the purchase will be forfeited;
45.2 any Reward redeemed or utilized during the original purchase can be honored for an exchange if the exchange takes place on the day as the return; otherwise, it will be forfeited;
45.3 any Reward that was earned from the original purchase and is still active will be reversed;