Beneunder offers men's sportswear in a newly upgraded warp-knitted ice-silk fabric that combines sun protection with a super cool feel and a four-way stretch function. This fabric is designed to meet the need for sun protection during long hours of outdoor exercise. The sweatshirt's original yarn sun protection technology retains UPF 50+ and UV blocking at 99.9% after multiple washes. Rapid Dry technology quickly diffuses sweat, keeping skin dry and making outdoor sports more comfortable. Rapid Dry technology quickly diffuses sweat, keeping skin dry and making outdoor sports more comfortable.
- Increasing brim to 6.5cm
- Built-in anti-mosquito lanyard
- Rapid Dry
Do not soak
Wash with like colours
Do not bleach or iron
Do not use sharp objects to scratch or pull the fabric
Machine wash on cold using mild detergent
Do not dry clean
Original Yarn & Black Fabric Sun Protection Technology 3.0
- Broad-spectrum sun protection: Sun Protection Black Fabric 3.0 Provides broad-spectrum UV protection and excellent insulation. UPF50+ sun protection, and a UV blocking rate of 99.9%.
- Sun protection enhancement: Stretch sun protection, wash sun protection, and wet sun protection for strong pulling, multiple washes, and sun protection that remains intact following perspiration and wetting.
Cool Sensation And Quick-Dry Technology
Using high thermal conductivity technology, the ice silk fabric has a 2.2 times cooler coefficient, accelerating heat loss to the skin, providing a cool sensation, and wicking moisture away from the body without adhering.
Air-Net Breathable Technology
The back of the neck is made of air-perforated ice silk to increase airflow and heat dissipation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
Designed for Sports
- Extremely stretchy fabric allows for freedom of large movements
- One-piece stitching to reduce friction during movement
- Double top and bottom zippers to prevent zipper shifting during movement
- Watch hole design for mobility